Looking to get involved with a reputable Lebanese organization dedicated to empowering Lebanese people, and upholding human rights and dignity? Do you believe in giving back to the community, and making people’s lives better? Interested in working hard, and being part of a cohesive and well developed team? RMF offers the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging field, consider applying today! If there are no open positions, check back every few weeks as new opportunities open up frequently.
Field Coordinator (4 Positions)
The Field Coordinators will be the primary contact between target beneficiaries and communities and the RMF Project Coordinator. The field coordinators mission is 16 months, and will be based in South Lebanon, Bekaa valley, Mount Lebanon and North Lebanon.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting project team members in data collection;
- Organizing training and workshop sessions for target communities
- Collecting data on project progress and assisting in submitting progress reports to RMF Project Coordinator
- Ensuring proper implementation of project activities sites in accordance with projects’ work plans;
- Ensuring that supporting documentation for M&E is secured and accurate
- Coordinating and communicating with Communities and stakeholders.
- Ensuring the visibility of activities
- Reporting all project updates and activities to the Project Coordinator
Other tasks as directed by the supervisors
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Civic Engagement field
- 2-3 years’ experience in the public sector
- A post-graduate degree or equivalent bachelor degree
- Strong experience in donors –funded projects.
- Experience in working with municipalities/local authorities
- Experience reporting on project activities (required) as well as research and data collection (desired)
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic; French is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting and interpersonal skills.
Job Location: The position is open for 4 locations: South Lebanon, Bekaa valley, Mount Lebanon and North Lebanon
Kindly specify the preferred location when sending your CV.
Reports to: RMF Project Coordinator