Looking to get involved with a reputable Lebanese organization dedicated to empowering Lebanese people, and upholding human rights and dignity? Do you believe in giving back to the community, and making people’s lives better? Interested in working hard, and being part of a cohesive and well developed team? RMF offers the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging field, consider applying today! If there are no open positions, check back every few weeks as new opportunities open up frequently.
Field Coordinators- South
JOB TITLE: Field Coordinator (2 positions)
LOCATION: South with potential travel to Beirut
REPORTS TO: Operation Manager
BALADI is a program funded by USAID. The program aims at supporting municipalities that demonstrate real commitment to participatory, equitable, and effective decentralized local governance and economic development. The BALADI entails a nationwide competitive process to support municipalities, unions of municipalities and clusters of municipalities that illustrate a strong commitment to change and local development and that generate innovative solutions to the provision of public services, citizen engagement, and economic issues facing their communities.
The field coordinator will be responsible of the day-to-day field operations of RMF BALADI projects that will be implemented in the Nabatieh, Sour, Marjeyoun, Bint Jbeil and Hasbaya areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate implementation of Program activities in targeted areas.
- Summarize, evaluate and update on a regular basis the programs in accordance with the established planning schedules.
- Maintain regular contact with Municipalities and local partners
- Liaise with other organizations, if needed.
- Determine any changes to the plan and report to the Operation Manager.
- Contribute to the monthly activities report.
- Coordinate with municipalities and other relevant stakeholders
- Assisting in collecting all needed data.
- Identify and report success stories.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic; French is a plus
- Share key humanitarian values
- Possess an analytical approach
- Possesses organizational skills/ Energetic and tenacious
- Should be the holder of a Lebanese Baccalaureate degree with at least 4 years of relevant work experience or Bachelor degree with 2 years of experience.
- Should possess a car or other means of transportation.
Please send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning the position title in the subject of your email.